In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE), the following legal aspects of the Website are reported:
|Owner:||ACEITES TOLEDO, S.A. (hereinafter ACEITES TOLEDO)|
|Address:||PASEO PINTOR ROSALES, 4 – 6, 28008 MADRID (SPAIN)|
|COMPANY TAX NO:||A45002581|
|Tel:||+34 91 541 6737|
ACEITES TOLEDO may collect information about the search habits of website users through cookies or log files. Cookies shall not be used to collect personal information. They shall only be installed if the User remains on and continues to browse our website, on the understanding that they consent to their use and installation. We provide detailed information below on: what are “cookies”, what type of website is used, how can they be disabled in the browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by web pages that the user visits, which contain session data that may be useful later on the web page. The data allows the web page to maintain its information between pages and also to analyse the way of interacting with the site.
Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, the information that the user had entered in the browser or the information included in the page request. They cannot execute code and cannot be used to access the User’s equipment.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating browsing and the usability of web pages. Cookies cannot damage computers and their activation helps to identify and resolve errors.
Types of cookies
Below, we provide more information so that you can better understand the different types of cookies that can be used:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the browser’s cookie file of the until the web page is left, so that none are recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this enables the provision of a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and the web page reads them every time a new visit is made. Despite its name, a permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. They are used, generally, to facilitate the different services offered by the web pages.
- Next, we publish a list of the main cookies used on our websites, distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies such as, for example, those used for correct navigation or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is effectively loaded.
- Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies or periodic maintenance purposes and, in order to guarantee the best possible service for the user, with which the websites collect statistical data regarding the activity.
List and description of ‘cookies’
The table that we publish below shows in a schematic way the cookies described above and used on our website:
Sources of cookies:
- Length: 1 year
- Purpose: Third-party, used for targeting, optimization, reporting and online ads. Analytics
- Size: 67 Kb
- Length: 6 months
- Purpose: Third-party, used to remember the selection of visitor preferences using this service. Analytics
- Size: 135 Kb
- Length: 8 months
- Purpose: Third-party, contains data on display preferences and use of the search engine. Analytics
- Size: 135 Kb
- Length: 240 days
- Purpose: From third parties, it monitors the videos visited that are embedded in the web. Analytics
- Size: 29 Kb
- Duration: assignment
- Purpose: It measures the reproductions of videos made by the user and records “Like” or “Share video” events. Analytics
- Size: 14 Kb
When browsing and continuing on our website, the user will be consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated above and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
Withdrawal of Consent
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to this Cookies Policy. In order to do so, they will have to eliminate the cookies stored on their computer using the adjustments and settings of their internet browser.
Management of cookies: Complementary guarantees
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behaviour of a cookie or disable cookies within the settings or browser options. The steps to do this are different for each browser, and instructions may be found in the help menu of each browser.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names. Below, you can find a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-
For more information about deleting, disabling or blocking cookies you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
Updating the cookies policy
This website may modify this Policy on Cookies, so we recommend that you review this policy every time you access our website in order to be fully informed as to the use we make of cookies.